Get a broad-based, organizational perspective to physician strategy development. New Heights Group has helped community and tertiary level hospitals, rural community providers, multi-specialty groups, hospital physician networks, among others, develop their staffing strategies for success. We can:
- Prepare medical staff development plans to identify community need and hospital recruitment priorities;
- Evaluate recruitment/retention models to include employment, recruitment assistance, and medical directorships;
- Develop guidelines for hospital:physician relationships;
- Facilitate physician:hospital retreats;
- Identify the physician complement necessary to support select service line strategies; and
- Evaluate joint venture and other business relationships between hospital organizations and physician groups.
Click here to download the Physican Strategies success story of our client, Sibley Memorial in Washington, DC.
Click here for an initial consultation with New Heights Group.