Get access to our extensive experience in the planning and development of behavioral health services. We have worked with over 200 psychiatric and substance abuse providers nation-wide, including both freestanding and hospital based services. Treatment programs include inpatient services (child, adolescent, adult and geriatric), intensive care units, forensic units, outpatient services, intensive outpatient programs and partial hospitalization. We can:
- Perform comprehensive market analyses of trends to predict service needs
- Conduct primary research of users, physicians and gatekeepers
- Assess program feasibility—market and financial
- Evaluate service and program mix
- Make investment/divestment recommendations
- Develop strategic and marketing plans
- Facilitate integration initiatives among providers
- Evaluate facility needs and preparing facility plans for expansion or renovation
Click here to download our Behavioral Health service sheet that includes the success story of our client, PinnacleHealth in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
Click here to tell us about your Behavioral Health scenario for an initial consultation with a New Heights Group principal.