Ambulatory care represents one of the fastest growing segments of the health care industry and a source of continuous innovation. Payment changes, technological advances and consumer preferences have been factors fueling this growth opportunity.
New Heights Group have been at the forefront of these developments and bring a strategic market perspective to ambulatory services development. Clients for whom we have provided ambulatory strategy assistance include health systems, community and tertiary level hospitals, rural community providers, specialty hospitals, and others.
Our ambulatory planning services include:
- Preparing organizational strategies for ambulatory services based on clearly articulated goals and objectives;
- Evaluating geographic market opportunities as well as specific service development initiatives;
- Developing service delivery models including primary care, urgent/emergent care, specialty centers and comprehensive ambulatory centers;
- Establishing financial expectations and priorities for service development;
- Evaluating joint venture and other business relationships between hospital organizations and investor groups.
Click here for an initial consultation with New Heights Group